Just a little note to say that the practice is still open for essential and urgent eye care. Please contact us to arrange an appointment, if:
- Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- You have a painful or red eye
- You have been advised to attend this practice by NHS 111 or another healthcare professional for urgent care
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function
- You have a problem with your contact lenses
Contact lens supply for existing patients will be done by post. If you have glasses on order we will also be able to post these to you.
If you are worried about your eyes please phone us to discuss this. We may be able to answer your queries over the phone or video without you needing to come in.